Saturday, October 6, 2018

Keeping it real...

This is a post about keeping it real. Traveling and seeing new things is awesome!  It's also exhausting at times. We are in our 4th accomodation this week and there's always some kind of surprise about each place.  We've had issues with power, we've had "farm smells" we've had crime and attempted robbery and now, water issues.  Each place requires a little adjusting to.



We've had some weather delays. We've had some unexpected closures of sights we wanted to see. 
We've had traffic jams. We've had sick days and a few melt downs. In short, life is still life, wherever we may be.  I've learned that things aren't always what we expect, but they can still be enjoyable. Sometimes we have to just roll with things even if they aren't ideal. Sometimes it's amazing and sometimes there are bumps in the road. It's all part of the journey!

I've also learned that even though we packed up so much stuff at home and have multiple storage units full of stuff... We still brought too much!! I'm seriously considering packing a box and shipping it back to the states, just because I don't want to lug it all around and pack it up every time we change locations. That part gets old fast! 

There have been a few overwhelming moments when I've second guessed this idea of traveling full time, but the experiences and memories we are collecting far outweigh those. 



We're learning that down days to catch up on school work, laundry, play time and sleep are very important to keep things balanced. 
Dublin, Ireland

We're constantly learning as we go and trying to 
Make Every Day Count. 
I hope you are too, wherever you are. 

Until next time.... Enjoy the journey. 
Angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ireland

As long as I can remember, I've wanted to go to Ireland.  It has long been a place of imagined magical beauty and wonder. I'm not su...